We ensure success by always catering to the individual needs of our clients, sharing that fly fishing is about the experience, the scenery, the comradery, and catching as many fish as we can!
We pay a premium to be able to fish and outfit on the rivers of SW Montana and the Dillon, Mt area and look forward to sharing our wonderfully diverse area that is full of fish, scenery and limited crowds. Stop in our full service and fully stocked fly shop for the latest in fishing reports and fly and gear suggestions to make your day on the water the most successful.
Checkout out our Flyshop!
Our Fly Shop is fully stocked with everything you need to make your day on the water comfortable and successful.
Just some of the brands we carry are Simms, Redington, Sage, Scientific Anglers, Ross Reels, Dr. Slick, Chums, Clic Eyewear, Costa, and Echo. Stop in our shop for the latest friendly advice, book a trip, replace that old gear, or just say hi.
426 S. Atlantic Street in Dillon Mt
Our team of Guides
The Big Hole River starts high in the Beaverhead Mountains of Montana and runs for approximately 153 miles before its confluence with the Beaverhead and the beginning of the Jefferson River. When describing the Big Hole, it is the epitome of a western trout river.
Looking for something off the beaten path, check out some of the other places we fish.
Our Daily guide trips include flies, lunch & Non-alcoholic beverages. Rates are:
$695 for two people and $650 for one person.
The River House
- 2 day/3night 1,350 per person plus room tax
- 3 day/4night 1,795 per person plus room tax
- 4 day/5night 2,250 per person plus room tax
- 5 day/6night 2,795 per person plus room tax
- 6 day/7night 3,350 per person plus room tax
The Fly Shop Inn
- 2 day/3night 1,850 plus room tax
- 3 day/4night 2,595 plus room tax
- 4 day/5night 3,475 plus room tax
- 5 day/6night 4,250 plus room tax
- 6 day/7night 5,050 plus room tax